Manoir Saint Laurent
Manoir Saint Laurent
A LUXURY FRENCH MANOR IN A PEACEFUL CORNER OF NORMANDY
A secluded luxury French property in the heart of the Normandy countryside, Manoir Saint Laurent offers the discerning traveller secluded luxury and repose in an off-the-beaten-track setting. The traditional house and annexe provide both comfort and distraction, with the contemporary touches enhancing the history of the place. Charming Deauville is just down the round, but guests may find the Manoir itself too captivating to tear themselves away.
Tradition finds contemporary enhancement in luxury Normandy manor house
The Manoir Saint Laurent is a traditional Norman structure, with gables and half-timbering, distinctive brickwork and chimneys, exposed beams, and intricate stonework. With sun trap terraces surrounding the manor, the light from a region which has bewitched artists for two centuries bathes the interior and soothes the soul, flooding the rooms. Saunter around the formal garden, work off the local haute cuisine on the tennis court or in the gym, and go for a cleansing sauna session before you plunge into the pool.
- Guests are accommodated in a vast, traditional property, either in the main house or in the annexe
- Situated in an unspoilt rural area, surrounded by fields
- Spectacular views of the countryside
- Can accommodate large groups
- Easy access to international transport hubs in Paris (2 hrs)
- Easy access to the charming seaside resort of Deauville with its golden beaches and elegant buildings
- Situated in the heart of Calvados country
- Picturesque local village with a 16th-century church
- Daily cleaner
Manoir Saint Laurent provides visitors with plenty of diversion and activity on-site, should you choose to avail yourself of it. Maintain your fitness regime by playing tennis or going for a swim or a bike ride or working out in the gym – or recharge your batteries by sauntering around the formal gardens or lounging poolside in the sun.
- Formal French gardens
- Heated pool
- Tennis court
- Private gym
- Central heating