LUXURY AND COMFORT IN THE HILLS OPPOSITE SAINT-TROPEZ
Within easy reach of restrained Sainte-Maxime, Villa Arthur affords guests a sophisticated yet understated luxury villa holiday in the South of France. The cubist structure and sleek, muted interiors enhance the setting of the property, perched on the hills opposite Saint-Tropez.
A LUXURY SOUTH OF FRANCE VILLA HOLIDAY AFFORDING GUESTS SOPHISTICATED SECLUSION
With its out-of-town setting promising seclusion away from the bustle of the Côte d’Azur, Villa Arthur features panoramic views of the bay and the hills of Saint-Tropez beyond. The modernist structure belies the internal comforts, and guests will relish the calm of the garden and the peace of the infinity pool. The diversions of Sainte-Maxime, the beach and the golf course are a short drive away.
Luxury villa holiday on the Côte d’Azur
- Secluded location with panoramic views of the sea and the bay of Saint-Tropez
- The golf course and beaches are a short drive away, while the shops, bars and restaurants of Saints-Maxime are within easy driving distance
- Easily accessible by helicopter or commercial flight transfers at Saint-Tropez La Môle, Toulon-Hyères or Nice Côte d’Azur or even Marseille airport
- Cleaner three times a week
Sainte-Maxime and all it has to offer is a short distance away, while the diversions of the Côte d’Azur are ripe for exploration. But Villa Arthur itself has more than enough to detain guests.
- Outdoor infinity pool with panoramic sea views
- Central air-conditioning
- Deck chairs / sun bed
- TV room
- Interphone – Videophone
- Digicode and smart key
- Automatic gate