Maison Latine is a Parisian mansion in the Latin Quarter with 5 bedrooms for 10 guests, offering old-world charm and modern comfort.
Maison Latine, Paris, France
Maison Latine is not just a house; it’s a piece of Parisian history. This 18th-century mansion, The moment you pass through the front gates, you’re welcomed by a delightful garden that exudes tranquility and greenery, a rare find in the heart of a bustling city of Paris. Here, you can escape the urban hustle and immerse yourself in the peaceful serenity of your own private oasis. With five bedrooms, including a luxurious master suite, and a contemporary renovation by renowned architect Julien Rhinn, it offers a unique blend of elegance and modernity.
10 guests, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Enjoy a refreshing dip year-round in the heated swimming pool, the perfect place to unwind after a day of exploring the city’s cultural treasures
- Secluded private domain and spacious grass garden ensures tranquillity, a rare find in the city
- Located in the heart of the enchanting Latin Quarter of Paris, steps from vibrant restaurants, bars and shops
- Just a stone’s throw from Rue Mouffetard and the iconic Panthéon
- Outdoor barbeque for al fresco dining
- Come the evening, watch a film with all the family in the home cinema
A Luxury Villa In Paris WITH everything for an elegant Holiday In France
Discover the perfect harmony of history, luxury, and location at Maison Latine, your home away from home in the heart of the French capital.
- Heated swimming pool
- Movie room
- Grass garden
- Private domain