- From horseback riding, hippo camping, mountain biking, target shooting, helicopter sight-seeing, elephant riding, tug-of-war with the resident crocodile or with the help of a local astronomer Philip Calcott, he will host an educational evening on the night sky.
- This luxury lodge holiday has a thrilling experience for everyone.
- The dedicated staff is what also gets applauded at Leobo.
- From the resident chef to the passionate game leaders to the personal butlers who prepare you and your guests their favourite drinks at the poolside or organise the next adventure, it’s Leobo’s staff that makes this an exceptionally special luxury lodge holiday.
Guests enjoy full access to the entire reserve, its estate, and all its facilities. Complete privacy and exclusivity while enjoying the fun and exciting activities is what this Private Reserve is all about.
- Jacuzzi and Sauna
- Roof terrace
- Lounge and Library
- En-suite in every bedroom
- Heated infinity swimming pool
- TV Room with 3D TV, DVD player, Satellite and DSTV
- Underfloor heating
- Fully stocked bar
- BBQ area/braai
- Fire pit
- Inside and outside multi-room music system
- Pool table and table tennis
- Outdoor swing
Enquire about this property
Fill out the form before and our expert luxury travel team will reach out to you prompty.