Leobo Private Reserve
Leobo Private Reserve
A PRIVATE, LUXURY SAFARI LODGE & RETREAT
Based within South Africa’s beautiful Waterberg region which offers an abundance of wildlife and archaeological history, this malaria-free destination was voted Africa’s
Best Safari Lodge since it opened and won Best Family Safari Experience in Africa in 2018. The Reserve consists of two luxury properties: the ultra-stylish Observatory Villa and the chalet chic Leobo Lodges. Both have breath-taking views across the reserve. It is one of the few sole-use private reserves in all of Africa, meaning guests get full access to the entire reserve and exclusive use of all its facilities.
YOUR VERY OWN GAME RESERVE
From horseback riding, hippo camping, mountain biking, target shooting, helicopter sight-seeing, elephant riding, tug-of-war with the resident crocodile or with the help of a local astronomer Philip Calcott, he will host an educational evening on the night sky. This luxury lodge holiday has a thrilling experience for everyone.
The dedicated staff is what also gets applauded at Leobo. From the resident chef to the passionate game leaders to the personal butlers who prepare you and your guests their favourite drinks at the poolside or organise the next adventure, it’s Leobo’s staff that makes this an exceptionally special luxury lodge holiday.
- Positioned within a 23,000-acre private reserve
- Two luxury properties to choose from: the Observatory Villa (6 adults + 3 children) or the Leobo Lodges (20 adults).
- Private use of the entire reserve
- No dangerous game on the reserve, so allows for freedom of activity
- Big 5 game can easily be organised at neighbouring property
- Research grade observatory with an automated 20-inch telescope
- Host of toys such as helicopters, quad bikes, dune buggies, horses, kayaks, fishing equipment, mountain bikes
- Fully staffed, including a private chef, butler, nanny
- Can accommodate large groups
- 3-hour drive from Johannesburg Airport or 50-minute helicopter
Guests enjoy full access to the entire reserve, its estate, and all its facilities. Complete privacy and exclusivity while enjoying the fun and exciting activities is what this Private Reserve is all about.
- En-suite in every bedroom
- Heated infinity swimming pool
- Jacuzzi and Sauna
- Roof terrace
- Lounge and Library
- TV Room with 3D TV, DVD player, Satellite and DSTV
- Inside and outside multi-room music system
- Underfloor heating
- Fully stocked bar
- Pool table and table tennis
- BBQ area/braai
- Fire pit
- Outdoor swing