Isla Palenque, Panama
Isla Palenque, Panama
CONNECT WITH NATURE ON A PRIVATE LUXURY ISLAND
Unblemished, tropical beauty combines with understated luxury at Isla Palenque, a secret jewel in the heart of Panama’s Gulf of Chiriqui. Discover an island straight from the pages of a fantasy adventure novel, where swaying palms give way to deserted golden beaches, and monkeys and birds inhabit the trees above the infinity swimming pool. Explore your wild side as you escape the trappings of normal life and embark on an adventure of self-discovery. This is remote, secluded, back-to-nature luxury like nowhere else on earth.
A LUXURY PRIVATE ISLAND RESORT OF YOUR VERY OWN
Imagine waking to the sounds of the ocean gently sloshing on perfect white sands. In the distance, a howler monkey gives a lazy morning call, and the sound of tropical bird calls filters into your luxurious oceanfront casita on the warm breeze. This place is Isla Palenque, a 400-acre private island resort in Panama’s azure Gulf of Chiriqui. It is an untouched tropical paradise, all your very own, where the utmost in luxury is combined with a back-to-nature experience to soothe the soul, revitalize the senses and reconnect you to the natural world.
Pristine beaches surround a rainforest interior, within which you’ll discover a beautiful infinity swimming pool, peaceful corners to laze in a hammock, a maze of nature trails and a restaurant and bar overlooking the ocean. Your footsteps will be the only ones in the sand as you succumb to the majestic beauty and utter tranquillity of this unique private island getaway.
- 8 superb beachfront casitas and one 6-bedroom Villa Estate which are perfect for couples or families
- A 400-acre island ringed by private beaches including the 1.3-kilometre-long Playa Palenque
- An infinity swimming pool enveloped by lush foliage
- A private island teeming with jungle wildlife and ancient relics
- Hiking trails which beg exploration
- A gourmet oceanfront restaurant and bar
- Guided tours to discover the archaeological relics and wildlife of the island
- Hidden corners in which to do yoga, lounge in a hammock and unwind
- Kayak through mangroves or go on a whale-watching trip
A PRIVATE ISLAND WILDERNESS PARADISE YOU’LL NEVER WANT TO LEAVE
n this Pacific Island wilderness, adventure abounds. When it’s time to leave the tranquillity of a swaying hammock or the warmth of the sugar-soft sand beach, Isla Palenque flings open the doors of possibility with a myriad of ways to connect to nature. Set off on a once-in-a-lifetime whale watching excursion, or glide through the mangroves on a guided kayak tour. Let down your hair as you learn tropical dancing or local cooking skills or set off to explore the abundant nature trails. From spa services to alfresco bathtubs, every moment at Isla Palenque is one of rejuvenation and awakening.
- 400-acre private island
- Eight 65-square metre luxury beachfront casitas
- Restaurant and bar
- Chauffeured transport around the island
- Miles of private beach
- Oceanfront restaurant and bar
- Infinity swimming pool
- Yoga facilities
- Kayaks, paddleboards and snorkelling equipment
- Wi-Fi and iPads
- Alfresco bathtubs
- Spa services
- Nature trails
- Whale watching, kayaking and fishing trips
- Cookery and tropical dance classes