EMBARK ON A PRIVATE ISLAND GETAWAY TO PANAMA’S MOST EXCLUSIVE NATURAL PARADISE
Escape to a true wilderness at Isla Seca, an eco-conscious, ultra-luxury private island, where lush jungles, and teeming oceans promise unforgettable adventures. On the island of Cavada, while away days in one of the seven gorgeous thatched or tented casitas, at the al fresco spa or in the boho chic restaurant overlooking the island-studded Bay of Chiriqui.
A WILD AND FAR-FLUNG LUXURY PRIVATE ISLAND RESORT
Across a remote and far-flung 14-island archipelago, emerald green forests erupt from the crystalline waters of Panama’s Pacific Coast. At first glance the island appears uninhabited, the wild jungle and coral-fringed coast left to the delights of the birds and marine life which call it home. Yet look closer and on the island of Cavada, some 20 miles off the mainland, you’ll spy a subtle yet luxurious eco-resort peeping out between the trees.
Isla Secas is as beautiful as it is remote, a resort dedicated to the conservation of this magical place where frigate birds and humpback whales gather in vast numbers. On Cavada, you’ll discover an intimate eco-resort of tastefully designed casitas with staggering sea views, a restaurant which creates dishes using freshly caught seafood and organic produce, and an al fresco spa which harnesses the power of nature. Experience unblemished nature at its most vibrant at Isla Secas.
- Luxury private resort amid a 14-island archipelago, 20 miles off Panama’s Pacific coast
- Four luxury wooden casitas with private swimming pools and ocean views
- An abundance of wildlife-watching opportunities, from frigate birds to bottlenose dolphins and turtles
- Explore wild, untouched beaches on uninhabited islands
- Scuba dive the pristine coral reefs inhabited by giant manta rays, whale sharks and over 750 species of tropical fish
- True eco-resort powered by solar energy and with 100% of food waste recycled
- Go whale watching in the UNESCO-designated Coiba National Marine Park to see humpback whales (seasonal)
- A holistic approach to wellness which utilises the natural surroundings including an al fresco spa and cuisine with local produce.
- Infinity swimming pool with jaw-dropping views of the Bay of Chiriqui
- Go birdwatching at Isla Coco, home to Panama’s second largest frigate bird colony
Travel into the Pacific Ocean to discover an archipelago of unfathomable beauty where nature reigns supreme. Nestled onto one of the 14 islands, Isla Secas is a sublimely luxurious, eco-conscious haven where nature-lovers can embark on adventures to see humpback whales and bottlenose dolphins, scuba dive along pristine reefs, visit islands inhabited only by colonies of rare seabirds, and wander the nature trails to watch giant blowholes spray salty sea 20 metres into a cloudless sky.
Whether you want to dine under the stars, tour the UNESCO-designated Coiba National Marine Park, feel connected to nature at the al fresco spa, or savour locally caught Panamanian seafood, Isla Secas and its luxurious casitas, exquisite pools and proud responsible tourism ethos holds the key.
- Seven thatched or tented casitas of one, two, and four bedrooms
- Restaurant and bar
- Yoga sessions
- PADI Dive Centre
- Range of water sports amenities including snorkelling, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, wakeboarding, surfing, sea-bobbing, sailing.
- Deep sea fishing trips
- Surfing trips to Morro Negrito
- Guided bird-watching expeditions
- Two miles of hiking trails
- Outdoor hot tub