- Across a remote and far-flung 14-island archipelago, emerald green forests erupt from the crystalline waters of Panama’s Pacific Coast.
- At first glance the island appears uninhabited, the wild jungle and coral-fringed coast left to the delights of the birds and marine life which call it home.
- Yet look closer and on the island of Cavada, some 20 miles off the mainland, you’ll spy a subtle yet luxurious eco-resort peeping out between the trees.
- Isla Secas is as beautiful as it is remote, a resort dedicated to the conservation of this magical place where frigate birds and humpback whales gather in vast numbers.
- On Cavada, you’ll discover an intimate eco-resort of tastefully designed casitas with staggering sea views, a restaurant which creates dishes using freshly caught seafood and organic produce, and an al fresco spa which harnesses the power of nature.
- Experience unblemished nature at its most vibrant at Isla Secas.
Travel into the Pacific Ocean to discover an archipelago of unfathomable beauty where nature reigns supreme. Nestled onto one of the 14 islands, Isla Secas is a sublimely luxurious, eco-conscious haven where nature-lovers can embark on adventures to see humpback whales and bottlenose dolphins, scuba dive along pristine reefs, visit islands inhabited only by colonies of rare seabirds, and wander the nature trails to watch giant blowholes spray salty sea 20 metres into a cloudless sky.
Whether you want to dine under the stars, tour the UNESCO-designated Coiba National Marine Park, feel connected to nature at the al fresco spa, or savour locally caught Panamanian seafood, Isla Secas and its luxurious casitas, exquisite pools and proud responsible tourism ethos holds the key.
- Restaurant and bar
- PADI Dive Centre
- Range of water sports amenities including snorkelling, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, wakeboarding, surfing, sea-bobbing, sailing.
- Deep sea fishing trips
- Surfing trips to Morro Negrito
- Guided bird-watching expeditions
- Seven thatched or tented casitas of one, two, and four bedrooms
- Yoga sessions
- Two miles of hiking trails
- Outdoor hot tub
Enquire about this property
Fill out the form before and our expert luxury travel team will reach out to you prompty.