BEACHFRONT LUXURY RESORT IN TANZANIA
There are just nine luxurious villas in Xanadu, an exquisite resort nestled on the shores of Zanzibar Island. It is a place of barefoot luxury, where butlers attend to your every need and there are no rules on when and where you can eat. Sway in hammocks on the private beach, swim in your own pool, dine on seafood plucked straight from the Indian Ocean… the moments are yours to create.
STUNNING LUXURY VILLAS ON ZANZIBAR ISLAND
It would be easy to miss the turn off to Xanadu, tucked away on a pristine beach in the north of Zanzibar. But that’s the whole point. For this luxury beach resort is a place to forget about the real world and indulge in time for yourself. It is more than just a luxury holiday in Zanzibar, it is an all-encompassing experience, a holistic journey from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave.
The nine stunning beachfront villas honour the cultures of the island, with rich fabrics and bronze lanterns a nod to its spice island Arab history, while beautiful, thatched roofs and striking artwork pay homage to its African heritage. Private swimming pools, views across the dazzling Indian Ocean and cheeky private butlers ensure every moment is simply perfect. From the sublime cuisine made with local ingredients, to the spa and water sports, every moment in Xanadu is carefully crafted for your well-being.
- Nine African-inspired villas perched on a white sandy beach
- Indoor/outdoor living with al fresco lounges and private swimming pools
- Mbingu, the Presidential Villa caters to families, with two bedrooms
- A holistic experience from beginning to end
- Exquisite cuisine with locally sourced and grown produce
- Spectacular beachfront spa
- Central swimming pool and restaurant is a focal point of the resort
- Exciting excursions immersing you in the local culture and natural beauty of Zanzibar
- Anytime, anywhere ethos to dining
- The perfect place to unwind after a Tanzania safari
There are no expectations when you stay at Xanadu. Your butler will set up breakfast on the beach, in the restaurant or in your palatial luxury villa’s outdoor lounge, the choice is yours. You can dine on seafood plucked straight from the oceans whenever you want, wherever you want. You can snorkel in the turquoise Indian Ocean, or kayak across it. You can unwind in your private pool or embark on a cruise in a traditional Zanzibari Dhow boat. The choice is all yours. With excursions to lively local markets, beautiful watery caverns and to meet the famous giant Zanzibar tortoises it is the perfect destination for a romantic honeymoon in Zanzibar or a family adventure you’ll never forget.
- Private butler
- Beachfront villas with private pools
- Water sports including stand up paddleboards and kayaks
- Local and international cuisine
- Romantic dining spots
- Beach hammocks
- Tropical gardens
- Waterfall showers
- Sunset cruises on a Zanzibari Dhow boat
- Vegetable garden growing organic produce
- Sustainable projects in place conserve Zanzibar
- 50 minutes from the UNESCO world heritage capital of Stone Town
- Children over 5 only