- In the stunning Alps, overlooking the famous resort town of Verbier, discover a truly exceptional property.
- Chalets Norte and Chalet Sirocco join together to create a vast retreat perfect for large groups or families wanting a luxury ski holiday in Switzerland.
- The Alpine Estate is utterly beautiful, its elegant, sophisticated décor, with huge open fireplaces, floor-to-ceiling windows and a gentle, cosy ambience harnessing the beauty of the Alps region.
- The 11 bedrooms spread across 1,500 square metres of living space are just the beginning of what’s on offer at this exclusive catered ski chalet.
- With two swimming pools and soothing waterfalls, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, and a spa and gym, it provides the very finest amenities in sumptuous surroundings.
The Alpine Estate is one of the finest properties in Verbier, offering a unique opportunity for up to 22 people to enjoy a luxury Swiss holiday together. The huge estate offers every comfort imaginable, from sublime wellness facilities to swimming pools and games rooms to keep the children entertained when they’re not on the slopes. With Verbier’s world famous pistes of Carrefour and Medran just a 3-minute drive away, The Alpine Estate offers convenient proximity to the town and its attractions whilst retaining privacy with its lofty location on the mountainside in the Sonalon area.
- Team of staff
- 2,000 square metres of living space across two joined properties
- Two swimming pools
- Dining table seating 20 people
- Two wine caves
- Cinema rooms
- Games room
- Ski room
- Open fireplaces
- 11 bedrooms
Enquire about this property
Fill out the form before and our expert luxury travel team will reach out to you prompty.