- Skyfall Penthouse is a hidden gem in the Arlberg region of Austria.
- The perfect luxury chalet retreat, elegant contemporary design meets rustic charm to create an alpine-lux aesthetic.
- Ultra-modern and chic, the open-plan layout is interspersed with more traditional features giving the space a warmer boutique finish.
- Cosiness is introduced via soft fur textures, wood-burning fireplaces and plush furniture.
- The incorporation of Alpine motifs and other personal finishes contributes to the homely feel of this boutique chalet.
- While technically an apartment, this luxurious chalet is spread over two spacious floors and is more akin to an opulent alpine lodge.
- The open living area and large dining table ensure that there is plenty of room for all your guests to gather and relax on your luxury ski holiday.
- At the end of a busy day, retreat to the comfort of the 5 luxuriously cosy double bedrooms that await you.
End a hard day on the slopes by skiing straight up to the front door of your private chalet. Set into the mountainside, on the side of the piste, Skyfall Penthouse is ideally located for your luxury ski holiday.
Skyfall Penthouse has only recently been renovated but is already proving popular among the Arlberg massive, quickly gaining status as one of the finest chalets on the Tyrolean side of the Alberg pass.
Unwind after a day on the slopes in your private hammam and sauna, or spend the evening curled up in the cinema room.
- Hammam/steam room
- Dedicated cinema room
- Apple TV and Wi-Fi
- Integrated sound system
- Private ski locker
- Wood burning fireplace
- Indoor Parking: 2
- Luxury spa
- South-facing balconies
Enquire about this property
Fill out the form before and our expert luxury travel team will reach out to you prompty.