- Find Nafsika Estate in Santorini, the southernmost member of the Cyclades Islands.
- Famous for its whitewashed buildings crowned with blue, this enchanting island is a fantastic option for a luxury Greece holiday.
- The villa can be accessed directly by helicopter (or a 15-minute drive from Santorini National Airport), and a chauffeur service allows guests to explore the island in their own time.
- In the evening, watch the spectacular light show as the sun sets directly in front of the property.
This 350 sq. estate has five bedrooms. The villa is split over two levels and can be accessed by internal and external stairways. The main living and dining areas are found on the upper floor with panoramic windows facing the ocean. There is a second living area on the ground floor with direct access to the terrace and pool. The spacious Master Suite has a study area and a walk-in wardrobe. Outside is an alfresco dining area, BBQ and large pool.
- Indoor dining room for 10 people
- Outdoor dining patio for 10 people
- Poolside changing rooms
- Swimming pool
- Flat screen TVs
- Central air-conditioning
Enquire about this property
Fill out the form before and our expert luxury travel team will reach out to you prompty.