PRIVATE LUXURY ISLAND IN FIJI
Venture into the South Pacific to discover a tropical island shrouded in luscious natural beauty and sensitively designed to honour its Fijian culture. The 25 beautiful residences, perched above lagoons, on white sand beaches and on hilltops, offer a serene base for a luxury holiday in Fiji where adventure, wellness and gastronomy are tailor-made for you.
ONE OF THE WORLD’S MOST ASTOUNDING PRIVATE ISLAND GETAWAYS
Rising from the South Pacific Ocean like a rainforest-topped jewel, Laucala Island is a luxury private resort where you can truly forget about the rest of the world. Amid the deserted white sand beaches, the coral reefs and the tropical vegetation, a boutique resort has been designed to honour its landscape. From the organic farm produce which is used to create gastronomic delicacies which focus on health, wellbeing and sustainability, to the elegant Fijian-style residences with their far-reaching views, utmost privacy and individual swimming pools, every moment is designed to nurture.
By day, every dream can be fulfilled. Play a round of golf on the spectacular 18-hole David McLay Kidd-designed golf course, venture off to discover your inner Jacques Cousteau on a scuba adventure, or unwind in the sumptuous and serene wellness spa. Laucala Island promises more than a luxury holiday in Fiji. It promises time, precious moments, and space to breathe.
- Spectacular private island in the South Pacific
- 25 stunning residences dotted throughout the island’s natural beauty
- All-inclusive dining with farm-to-table, home grown produce in five restaurants and bars
- An 18-hole David McLay Kidd-designed golf course
- Private swimming pools with each residence
- Vast array of sporting activities, from scuba diving to horse riding along the deserted beaches
- Sumptuous wellness centre and state-of-the-art spa
- A fleet of yachts and boats for exploring Fiji’s coral reefs and atolls
- Game fishing from the resort’s yacht
- Stunning natural landscape – a true tropical paradise
On Laucala Island, everything you could possibly want to do is right there at your fingertips. Imagine horse riding along deserted beaches at sunset, speeding across the azure waters of the South Pacific on scuba diving, snorkelling, or fishing adventures, or playing a round of golf on a course surrounded by sea and mountains. From the wellness centre and spa to enough water sports action to keep the kids happy all day long and oceanfront restaurants, it is a luxury holiday in Fiji you’ll never forget.
- Five restaurants and bars
- An 18-hole golf course
- Shambhala Retreat spa facilities
- A lap and lagoon swimming pool
- Fully equipped gym
- Two tennis courts
- Dive and marine activities centre
- Kid’s club
- Land and water sports activity equipment rental
- A fleet of 13 yachts and motorboats
- Private swimming pool with sundeck
- Daybeds and sun loungers
- Outdoor dining ‘bures’ (huts) and lounges
- Indoor and outdoor bathtubs
- Private golf buggies
- Horse riding
- Airstrip for private plane