- The elegant interior of this luxury ski chalet in the Swiss Alps has been beautifully finished following an open contemporary style.
- Thanks to its carefully considered design and sumptuous furniture, this private chalet will undoubtedly deliver the ultimate luxury chalet retreat.
- Spread over two large floors, Christiania Penthouse has plenty of room for everyone to unwind whilst your private chef whips up a storm in the fully equipped kitchen.
- Ideal for a Swiss ski holiday with a large group, this luxurious chalet can host up to 18 people around the main dining table (although this can also be extended to accommodate 26 guests). Perfect for those après ski evenings.
- Beautifully decorated, all 7 bedrooms of this boutique chalet balance opulence with cosiness.
- While cohesive with the contemporary design, soft furs and wood-burning fireplaces ensure the bedrooms house a cosy alpine atmosphere.
It’s luxurious facilities and incredible location ensure this boutique chalet is a firm favourite among those seeking an unforgettable luxury chalet retreat.
Following a day of skiing, retire to the downstairs massage room or sauna to soothe any aching muscles. For some quiet time at your boutique chalet, enjoy an aperitif on your private balcony overlooking Zermatt town against a dramatic mountainous backdrop. Or make use of the entertainment facilities and visit the cinema room on the top floor.
- Dedicated cinema room
- South-facing balconies
- TV and Wi-Fi
- Heated boot warmers
- Private laundry facilities
- Shared ski locker
- Luxury spa with a sauna
- Shared access to gym
- Wood burning fireplaces
Enquire about this property
Fill out the form before and our expert luxury travel team will reach out to you prompty.