Experience the epitome of family skiing at Chalet Virmadisa in Verbier, a peaceful retreat with incredible views, close to the ski lift.
Chalet Virmadisa, Verbier, Switzerland
Staying in this wonderful chalet in Verbier puts you in prime position for skiing. Located in a secluded area just beyond Chalet d’Adrien, the chalet sits a stone’s throw from the Savoleyres lift station – so you can be whisked up the mountain in minutes to maximize your time on the slopes.
Chalet Virmadisa is ideal for a family seeking peace, quiet, and excellent skiing for a refreshing break in Verbier. Situated above the village, it benefits from fantastic sweeping views across to the mountain ranges in the distance, the perfect place to enjoy nature and make fantastic memories together.
10 guests, 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms
- Close proximity to the Savoleyres lift station
- Breathtaking views of the mountain ranges
- Spacious living and dining areas with a stone fire
- Well-equipped kitchen and al fresco dining on the terrace
- Outdoor seating areas with fire pit and fireplace
- Outdoor hot tub with expansive views
- Luxurious bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- Separate mazot for extended family or grandparents
A Stunning Chalet WITH EVERYTHING FOR A LUXURY HOLIDAY IN Switzerland
Chalet Virmadisa offers close proximity to the Savoleyres lift station, breathtaking mountain views, and an array of amenities. Enjoy spacious living and dining areas, an outdoor hot tub, and a separate mazot for extended family or grandparents.
- Deck chairs / sun beds
- Hot bath
- Outdoor hot tub
- Family-friendly chalets
- Wood burning fireplaces
- Outdoor Parking: 2