A LUXURY CHALET HOLIDAY WHICH PROMISES A BLEND OF TRADITION AND INNOVATION
Chalet Perla occupies an elevated position in the exclusive village of Cortina, offering guests the most breathtaking panoramic views of this stunning area, and affording them the greatest luxury and comfort. Sleek, contemporary decor with bold accents is complemented by the range of spa treatments on site. Chalet Perla is designed not only with high-quality materials and opulent facilities but also with high-class service for its discerning visitors. A stay at this Cortina chalet will be extremely memorable thanks to the team of personnel who are on hand to cater to all guests’ requirements and wishes.
A luxury chalet retreat in the most stylish ski resort in the heart of the Dolomites
Chalet Perla (LV02) enjoys a wonderful location in an exclusive community in Cortina’s richest district. This rental house in the Italian Alps provides spectacular views of the Ampezzo Dolomites, a region recognised for its various landscapes and cultural richness.
The façade of the chalet is classic, with four levels, while the interior is a real embodiment of luxury and modern style at the highest standards. The 760-square-metre chalet is quite big and lavishly equipped for guests’ utmost comfort.
Luxury chalet holiday in cortina
- Panoramic views of the UNESCO World Heritage Site setting
- In-house Michelin chef from the most renowned restaurant in Cortina, the Tivoli, preparing gourmet meals using the freshest local and imported ingredients
- Full-time professional butler in each Chalet
- Dedicated concierge
- 24/7 driver service, including access to a new BMW supplied by BMW Italy. Additional Mercedes E-class van available when required
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Easily accessible by helicopter and from the international airports at Venice
Guests at Chalet Perla will be sumptuously looked after and will have plenty of options for relaxation and entertainment when they are not on the slopes.
- Luxury Japanese-inspired wellness area includes a heated swimming pool with adjoining spa and waterfall, hammam, sauna, massage room and fully equipped fitness area with Technogym equipment
- Soundproof cinema room with 14 seats and professional maxi 100-inch screen
- Access to the LV underground wine cellar, which boasts the region’s most extensive private collection of fine wines and cigars
- Wi-fi in all rooms
- Large living room with professional wet bar and wood fireplace
- Heated ski room with boot warmers
- Undercover and underground parking for up to 8 vehicles
- Private elevator
- Wood fireplaces throughout
- Apple TV / Netflix / Amazon Prime / International Channels
- Dedicated children’s indoor play area
- Tailored holiday experience and activity program for all guests
- Individual wellness program including 2 x 30 minutes complimentary massage per day
- Champagne reception and pre-stocked fridge on arrival
- On-call cleaning service and professional laundry service
- Complimentary luxury bath and skincare products by Acqua Di Parma
- Fresh flowers and candles