TOTAL TUSCAN SECLUSION IN A MAGNIFICENT MEDIEVAL CASTLE
Castello Romano boasts a 1,000-year-old history; originally a convent, it has been lavishly but not ostentatiously restored. The castle promises an experience for the ages – one that will linger in the memory of all the generations who enjoy it. In the heart of Tuscany yet well away from the tourist traps, come to Castello Romano with extended family or friends and relish the very finest Tuscany has to offer.
A LUXURY ITALIAN HOLIDAY IN A TUSCAN CASTLE FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Castello Romano offers a masterclass in sensitive restoration and judicious arrangement. Providing guests with seemingly every conceivable amenity, the property will accommodate both families and friends. The original stonework remains, exposed to great effect, and is complemented by the generous windows which afford panoramic views of the stunning Tuscan countryside. Sumptuously comfortable inside, the gardens will delight and there is much to distract – from the vast infinity pool (the longest pool in Italy) to the tennis court and vegetable garden.
Luxury villa holiday IN TUSCANY
- Blissful seclusion in the Tuscan countryside
- Within easy driving distance of Magliano in Toscana, a charming Medieval hilltop town surrounded by olive trees and vineyards
- Shops, restaurants, bars, beach and golf course all within driving distance
- Accessible from the international airports at Perugia, Rome and Florence
- Daily cleaner and chef
Castello Romano’s charm lies in its magnificent restoration and blissful isolation. But this is truffle country and the property is surrounded by vineyards. Further afield, there are the delights – both natural and manmade – of Tuscany to explore.
- Largest infinity swimming pool in Italy
- Massage room
- Relaxation space
- Gym room
- Fitness equipment
- Central heating
- Air-conditioning – bedrooms only
- Home Theater
- Billiard room
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Snorkelling equipment
- Vegetable garden