TRAVEL sales consultant
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you love working in the world of Luxury Travel? We are seeking an ambitious travel sales consultant to join our fast-growing Global Travel Division. If you are comfortable selling to UHNW individuals and passionate about helping them find and create their next ultra-luxury holiday, then TJB Private Travel could be your next career move.
TJB Private Travel is the sister company of TJB Super Yachts, offering our valued super yacht charter guests exclusive access to a collection of the world’s finest villas, private islands, chalets and safari. We want to establish TJB as a full-service travel solution, providing the very best of holidays on either sea or land. We are a dynamic, close-knit team with exceptional work culture and offices in London, Italy, Sweden, Holland and the US.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Building your list of potential clients by researching internal and external databases, websites and social media
- Proactively targeting your list through outbound sales calls, emails and visits (both face-to-face and virtual) and converting them from potential clients to TJB clients.
- Respond and track inbound enquiries that come from TJB emails, social media and our yacht brokers.
- Building relationships with suppliers & partners to ensure we are able to provide the most suitable choices for the customer’s requirements.
- Manage and own your clients’ holiday experience from booking concierge services if required to follow up post-booking.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure repeat business.
- Ensure you are consistently exceeding both your sales activity and financial targets.
- Continue to research and study different travel destinations, be up to date with the relevant property options and be aware of trends and the latest travel news as the in-house TJB Travel Expert.
- Business Development for TJB Group (Yachts and Travel), attending or conceiving relevant B2B events to develop a network of contacts for garnering new leads and following up in a systematic way.
- Identify and lead new partnerships to drive brand awareness and leads for the business.
- Work as part of a growing team to achieve both individual & collective success
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of the most suitable Travel Product for each customer
- Managing travel bookings from enquiry to completion
- Collaborating with other TJB departments to ensure the best possible experience for our customers
- Building a wide and effective network of contacts inside and outside the organisation
- Gain clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating
- Working productively in a pressurised environment
- Focusing on customer needs and satisfaction.
- Ensure all administration (eg. contracts, invoices etc) and databases are managed, accurate and up to date.
- Present to TJB’s wider team your success and learnings.
- Extensive knowledge of major global destinations and travel products
- High aptitude and passion for sales, ideally with a track record from previous Travel Industry role (minimum 5 years in a sales role and 5 years in the Travel sector)
- Experience working with and selling to UHNW individuals is highly advantageous
- Desire to immerse self into the role and commit to the demands of the role
- Ability to work independently, but enjoys working with people inside and outside of TJB.
- Enjoys working toward goals and objectives in a competitive environment
- Previously working experience in Salesforce
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- An organised & disciplined attitude towards managing workload
- Passionate about travel and tourism
- Up-to-date understanding of the latest tourism trends
- Ability to work from our Fulham, London Office
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Generous Starting Salary + uncapped commission
- Opportunities for career growth within the division and the company
- Health insurance
- Free onsite gym
- Continued professional development
- Friendly fun and very supportive environment
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please email your CV and cover letter with the role as the subject line to email@example.com with the reference Travel Sales Consultant.